D Language HTTP Server

user548215 user548215 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 15:16:28 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 5 September 2023 at 14:38:34 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Handy and Serverino both are fine as minimalistic servers.
>
> Otherwise there are several drivers available in DUB registry.

Hello, I'm grateful for your response. I'm currently using 'handy
httpd,' which is a minimalist web server. I'm interested in
finding out if there are other users in the community who also
use this server, as well as learning about its advantages and
disadvantages. If you have any recommendations for a more
effective minimalist http server, I'm open to alternatives.

Do you have any suggestions for a current and reliable database
driver that I could use in the D language? 'dpq2' appears to have
received the latest updates; however, if you have different and
more effective recommendations, I'm considering those as well.