D Language HTTP Server

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Tue Sep 5 15:59:06 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 5 September 2023 at 15:16:28 UTC, user548215 wrote:
> Hello, I'm grateful for your response. I'm currently using
> 'handy httpd,' which is a minimalist web server. I'm interested
> in finding out if there are other users in the community who
> also use this server, as well as learning about its advantages
> and disadvantages. If you have any recommendations for a more
> effective minimalist http server, I'm open to alternatives.

It really depends on what is your requirements.
Great thing about all before mentioned solutions that authors are
very kind to answer questions.

Btw please feel free to join Discord channel as well. There are
some discussions about http servers and web dev in general. I
find it more active and pleasant than this forum.

> Do you have any suggestions for a current and reliable database
> driver that I could use in the D language? 'dpq2' appears to
> have received the latest updates; however, if you have
> different and more effective recommendations, I'm considering
> those as well.

I haven’t used any of them yet. I’m also interested in the
comparison of coverage and easy of usage of those solutions.