D Language HTTP Server

user548215 user548215 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 17:59:23 UTC 2023

On Tuesday, 5 September 2023 at 15:59:06 UTC, Sergey wrote:
> It really depends on what is your requirements.

I'm not completely sure about my requirements yet, but I'm open
to building something from scratch if necessary. The main reason
I prefer using the D language is to contribute to the community
and increase the usefulness of the D language through a couple of
web projects I have. So, when starting the project, I'd like to
use a strong HTTP server that can solve various issues. 'Handy
Http' was a pretty user-friendly server for me, but if you
recommend a better option, I'm also willing to consider using it.

> Btw please feel free to join Discord channel as well. There are
> some discussions about http servers and web dev in general. I
> find it more active and pleasant than this forum.

Can you share the Discord server link with me? I enjoy talking to
web developers in the D language.