importC to bindings via -Hf=your.di intermediate ?

Bruce Carneal bcarneal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 01:14:47 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 6 September 2023 at 00:55:57 UTC, Bruce Carneal
wrote:
> On Wednesday, 6 September 2023 at 00:53:40 UTC, Bruce Carneal
> wrote:
>> I will note that I've had some luck using importC directly,
>> with a little fiddling, but it looks like it could also be a
>> supported/robust 99%+ binding generator going forward with
>> some work.

Here "some work" may actually be a Herculean challenge but I
think not since the errors all seem to be of the form: "the
information is in the compiler but was not processed properly for
-Hf".

In any event, commentary from those in the know would be most
appreciated.