Frameworks and libraries

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 01:57:37 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 13 September 2023 at 16:31:55 UTC, Maximilian
Naderer wrote:
> What popular frameworks / libraries would you like to see
> bindings for so that those could be used in D?

Anything in the web services sphere would be massively helpful.
Especially if you wanted to tackle the AWS, Azure, or GCP SDKs. I
realize that it's interminably boring work, but getting D into
the cloud space would be an absolutely phenomenal public lift for
the language.

And any improvements to ImportC you can deliver along the way
would be improve the lives of the rest of us on the same mission
as you are. I've got my ImportC ODBC project going well, but I
have a dream of using ImportC on the the Windows Headers and
using DI generation to export those headers so that we can all
use them.