Frameworks and libraries

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Mon Sep 18 20:32:50 UTC 2023

On Wednesday, 13 September 2023 at 16:31:55 UTC, Maximilian
Naderer wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I think D is a great language and a general theme is that
> everybody is complaining about the lack of libraries,
> frameworks and/or bindings to popular C/C++ libraries.
>
> I checked the GitHub repo and so some todos, I would like to
> contribute to the language.
>
> What popular frameworks / libraries would you like to see
> bindings for so that those could be used in D?
>
> Best regards,
> Max

Please also consider support of great existing libraries:
Mir framework needs new maintainer.
Archttp (performant web server from Hunt authors) is lacking of
maintenance now.
Also the autho of Tilix (gtk application for Linux terminal)
searched new maintainer quite a while..