Frameworks and libraries

Antonio antoniocabreraperez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:56:23 UTC 2023

On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 16:30:27 UTC, user548215 wrote:
> On Thursday, 14 September 2023 at 16:28:24 UTC, Adam D Ruppe
> wrote:
>
>> This is a mistaken decision.
>
> Can you explain why?

My opinion: Don't waste your time.  Assume D is a GC language
(Trying to kill GC is a real pain in the ass that has stopped the
D ecosystem grow).   I'm seen real good libraries implemented in
Node or Java for industrial environments and developers don't
waste time arguing about the sex of angels.  "This is the
language... this is the library for the language".

But it's my opinion (based on my day-by-day with C#, Scala, Java,
Kotlin, Typescript/Node, Python, ...).