Real D

matheus matheus at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:44:27 UTC 2024

On Saturday, 13 April 2024 at 18:34:43 UTC, Alexandru Ermicioi
wrote:
> If it was the best, then it would've been used a lot across all
> domains of software development, it's clearly not the case in
> web development.

I don't think that is how you measure things. Otherwise the lack
of popularity of D in the mainstream would be because is the
worse language than C++ or Java? (According to your comment).

Perhaps other languages are easier and thus gain traction faster?

Where I live C# and Java are the most common languages to work in
software industry.

By the way microsoft do this by going into companies and giving
away licenses of OS, Editors and cloud services for very free or
very cheap. Where I work which by the way is one of biggest
private health care company, we use everything from Azure because
of this scheme.

Matheus.