Forum moderation policy idea: No overly combative debating

Sergey kornburn at yandex.ru
Tue Apr 30 14:55:00 UTC 2024

On Monday, 29 April 2024 at 14:46:28 UTC, Dukc wrote:
> What do you think?

Short answer: it could be good to have one.

Long answer: I think community should have some kind of
self-regulation, however software used for communication should
give this ability(functionality) and be more flexibility. Of
course mail-based solution is just outdated and not competitive
for that purpose.

In the Discord (where the most active and let me say long-lived D
users are living) situation is much better.