Brainstorming about ecosystem, userbases and codebases

Andrea Fontana nospam at example.org
Mon Feb 5 16:51:29 UTC 2024

On Monday, 5 February 2024 at 12:32:46 UTC, Guillaume Piolat
wrote:
> One of the library that does that perfectly well is
> `serverino`, which will go on to explain how to put a
> reverse-proxy in web servers.

Haha thanks :). Just because I'm used to working with people who
don't know D that well.

There is a big problem with the default installation IMHO. Many
people use macOS and dmd simply doesn't work out of the box on
newer machines. This is a big red flag for new users I've talked
to.

Andrea