We are forking D

bomat Tempest_spam at gmx.de
Sun Jan 7 23:41:09 UTC 2024

On Sunday, 7 January 2024 at 17:47:37 UTC, monkyyy wrote:
> I'll do it for you, d is a c++ killer not a c killer, ...

Sorry, but that is just untrue; with the BetterC subset, D
specifically targets C programmers as well.

> zig will probably win the c killer race ...

Just to throw in my 2 cents on this... when it comes to potential
C killers, my money would be on Jai if it ever came out of closed
beta.

But that being said, I don't think C will ever truly be killed,
at least not in my life time.