We are forking D

bachmeier no at spam.net
Wed Jan 10 02:59:17 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 10 January 2024 at 00:05:10 UTC, BlueBeach wrote:
> On Tuesday, 9 January 2024 at 22:04:52 UTC, Lance Bachmeier
> wrote:
>
>> I'll point out that there's a third leader that nobody's
>> expecting to interact with the community.
>
> Stupid question: Is there a page on dlang.org where people and
> their roles are mentioned? A who is who of the Dlang team …

Not sure. Walter and Atila Neves are "co-maintainers" of the
language. The D Language Foundation officers are here:
https://dlang.org/foundation/about.html The attendees of the most
recent foundation meeting are listed here:
https://forum.dlang.org/post/kcokzqxwdgtwvigqcrsi@forum.dlang.org
And I think this is the list of everyone that can commit:
https://github.com/orgs/dlang/people?page=1