We are forking D

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Jan 11 04:07:13 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 10 January 2024 at 12:36:42 UTC, zjh wrote:

> This way, `'openD'` mainly competes similarly to `'C#'`! And
> `'dmd'` focuses on competing with `'C++/rust'` and others!

I think the existing `d` should be developed more `aggressively`.
There should be a `suitable `function to try and exit mechanism,
because the development of the existing`dmd`is too slow. Looking
at `opend` again, there is already a lot of discussion about
`features`!.
The real problem is that `d `should expand its user base!.
And `d `can now focus more on competing with `rust/C++`. Leaving
`opend`to compete with`C#` and so on!.