named arguments, string interpolation, please stop.

zjh fqbqrr at 163.com
Thu Jan 11 15:45:55 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 11 January 2024 at 14:51:21 UTC, Bradley Chatha
wrote:

> My favourite is the 2016H2 document, because of the Phobos
> wishlist:
>
> ```
>     Eliminate Phobos dependency on GC (in other words, make GC
> opt out a viable and simple option).
>     Review all Phobos modules for compatibility with ranges -
> std.zip, for example, was done before ranges and does not work
> with them

The D leadership should `refine` these visions instead of
focusing on `specific details`!

`Specific details` can be discussed separately,

But shouldn't the `D leadership` be more important in
`distributing tasks` and `refining the vision`?

D leadership, although can focus on specific technical aspects,
what is more important is to `refine the tasks, refine the
vision, and then delegate the tasks to the corresponding
personnel`!

Instead of focusing too much on technology

The D leadership should focus on `explaining the structure of the
'DMD' code, making it easier for others to modify`, distributing
tasks, refining tasks, and `supervising tasks` while `addressing
technical difficulties`.