We are forking D

Salih Dincer salihdb at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 21 02:25:47 UTC 2024

On Wednesday, 17 January 2024 at 00:44:06 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> On 1/16/2024 12:49 PM, Les De Ridder wrote:
>> Good luck to both projects. I wonder what my go-to compiled
>> language
>> will be in a couple years.
>
> Steel only gets tempered with fire and hammer :-)

What do they expect from Walter! To take the hammer and hammer a
piece of iron (openD) in view? Walter has a responsibility, there
is a foundation he heads. Undoubtedly, this project will also
contribute to D, but D will live within the foundation forever.

SDB at 79