I approved DIP1036e

Don Allen donaldcallen at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 20:14:16 UTC 2024

On Friday, 19 January 2024 at 00:20:36 UTC, Adam D Ruppe wrote:
> I unsubscribed from this forum, since I find it to make me
> angry and not lead anywhere productive, but people linked me to
> this so I'll give one more reply to set the record straight.
>
> There's a ST:TNG scene that comes to mind relating to all this:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Owyj_5TuHQw
>
> "It's not you I hate, Cardassian. I hate what I became because
> of you."

You are excusing the inexcusable, blaming it on someone else.
Yes, I'm sure you endured months, years of frustration, which
you've documented. You had options to address that problem, one
of which you recently exercised. Behaving like a child who
couldn't get his way was not one of them, at least one that
reflects well upon you.