I approved DIP1036e

claptrap clap at trap.com
Thu Jan 18 21:14:49 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 18 January 2024 at 14:02:56 UTC, Dibyendu Majumdar
wrote:
> On Thursday, 18 January 2024 at 13:04:09 UTC, claptrap wrote:
>> On Thursday, 18 January 2024 at 11:37:51 UTC, Dibyendu
>> Majumdar wrote:
>>> On Thursday, 18 January 2024 at 11:07:36 UTC, DrDread wrote:
>>>>
>>> In a project like this, everything happens because someone
>>> likes what you did, and wants to help, there is no obligation
>>> for anyone to engage with anyone.
>>
>> I have no obligation to be nice to my freinds.
>>
>> But if I'm not I will quickly end up with none.
>>
>> See how that works?
>
> It only proves my point, because the only people not nice on
> these forums are these so called contributors, many of who
> actually have made no contribution but are happy to make a lot
> of demands as if its their right!

LOL you aint proved nothing. You cant because you dont know who
anyone is. You dont know who I am or what I contribute. You are
just making assumptions and unfounded accusations because you
cant argue with what I actually said.

You say nobody has any obligation to engage with anyone. You are
100% right, it is so right it is pointless to say. But if you
want people to help, you want to build a community, draw people
to your cause then you absolutely have to engage with them. To
expect one without the other would be utter stupidity.