yet another string interp dip, simple edition

monkyyy crazymonkyyy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 07:49:09 UTC 2024

On Thursday, 25 January 2024 at 17:27:51 UTC, Alexandru Ermicioi
wrote:

> Perhaps someone will, which is sad. Still, not an argument to
> introduce yet another way at concatenating strings (suggested
> here), which imho is even easier than your example to use.

"yes a sharp hammer is the wrong tool to tighten a screw, so
hammers shouldnt exist"

I just want a dumb thing that makes string concat shorter and
nicer to write, *for when you write string concat*, there was
these highly technical debate about purely theatrical use that
lasted for 6 years and was a straw that broke the camels back for
a community split.

Yes my suggestion provides nothing for sql, *that was the point*
I wasnt pretending it did.