[Dlang-internal] Heads-up for pending auto-merge change

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 16 04:54:48 UTC 2018

question: are stable -> master merges automated?  Assuming they're not,
I'd suggest that they be with the following rules:

1) when a stable pull is merged, that triggers a notification (to
dlang-bot?)

2) if stable can be merged to master w/o conflict then create a pull
request for that and mark it for auto-merge

3) if it has conflicts, notify someone that it needs manual handling.