[dmd-beta] dmd 1.063 and 2.048 beta

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:43:03 PDT 2010

I'd be glad to help out with this.  Let me know what adding my code to
the test suite would consist of.  The best lib for exercising the
compiler is probably dstats (http://dsource.org/projects/dstats),
because it abuses templates so much.  I have no idea how it would
integrate into the rest of the test suite, but basically all I've been
doing is compiling it and then running the unittests in each file to
instantiate all the templates and make sure there aren't any wrong code
issues.