[dmd-beta] Mo' Beta: dmd 1.067 and 2.052 beta

David Simcha dsimcha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 08:45:26 PST 2011

Actually this bug does not seem to be 64-related at all.  It's just easier
to reproduce on 64 for some reason (i.e. my std.parallelism unit tests can
reproduce it).  However, I just tried to use the latest beta in 32-bit mode
on real-world code that uses std.parallelism, and it segfaults in
pthread_cond_wait, too.  This does not happen when I use 2.051, again in
32-bit mode.