[dmd-beta] D2 2.058 beta 4

Walter Bright walter at digitalmars.com
Mon Feb 13 12:23:36 PST 2012

On 2/13/2012 3:05 AM, Daniel Murphy wrote:
> Please take a look at the message I left on
> https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/dmd/commit/f330b950171adb67d2b648885c528b2fd5909130#comments
>
> I think it's a regression.

I have a hard time mentally connecting which name is used on the mailing list
with which pseudonym on github. I know if I click on yebblies I get Daniel
Murphy, but it would be more convenient if you used DanielMurphy as the github
handle. This applies to everyone.

And btw, using your own name for the commits will increase your professional
ranking in Google searches, as Google will be able to find your contributions
easily :-).