[dmd-beta] D2 2.058 beta 4

Daniel Murphy yebblies at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 17:56:00 PST 2012

This is a great idea for anyone who has an uncommon name, but there is
no way it'd work for me.  For example, https://github.com/DanielMurphy
is not me.  Same problem on every other site.

As for searching, 'yebblies' is a much better way to find me online
than 'Daniel Murphy'.  Try it, you'll see what I mean.