[dmd-beta] Time for a beta?

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Sun Jan 29 08:10:33 PST 2012

We started at 25 regressions, 18 blockers, 45 critical, and 158 major
bugs out of 2751 open issues.

Now we have 2541 issues, of which 29 regressions, 15 blockers, and 49
criticals, and 147 majors.

Great job on the bug scrubbing and picking the low-hanging fruit (210!)
but unfortunately we haven't significantly reduced the age of the oldest
bug, and we have a net increase of regressions and criticals. I'd say we
should make significant progress on these three items before considering
a beta.

Andrei