[dmd-beta] D 2.062 beta

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Fri Feb 8 14:59:58 PST 2013

On Friday, February 08, 2013 14:44:11 Walter Bright wrote:
> The rvalue reference issue is not resolved here. I don't know if anything
> happened with the particular issue you have, but all the changes are in the
> changelog, or you can download it and try it.

What happens with DIP 25 will have a definite impact on what we eventually end
up doing to solve the const& problem in D, since all of that ref stuff is
strongly related, and we need the @safety issues with ref sorted out before we
decide on something with the const& issue which ends up blowing up in our
faces due to @safety issues.

- Jonathan M Davis