[dmd-beta] beta branch name

Михаил Страшун public at dicebot.lv
Thu Jan 23 13:53:12 PST 2014

I see no simplification in calling release branch "release" over using
versioned name. Merging it back and deleting is right thing to do but there
is a benefit in keeping names unambiguous in terms of pure communication.

We have yet to read Andrew feedback about how cumbersome will be resolving
conflicts upon branch merge to master with such approach. I will reserve my
judgement until then ;)