[dmd-beta] Possibly important fix for 2.0.66 beta?

H. S. Teoh via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 11 17:08:36 PDT 2014

Just today I fixed an embarrassing bug with int/uint array comparisons,
found by somebody on d-learn; perhaps this might be worth pushing into
2.0.66 beta / 2.0.66 release?

	https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/druntime/pull/881

It seems to be the kind of thing we want to fix ASAP, due to bad rep
that might come from having blatant bugs in such fundamental language
constructs as array comparisons. :)

If you want to solve a problem, you need to address its root cause, not just its symptoms. Otherwise it's like treating cancer with Tylenol...