[dmd-beta] Possibly important fix for 2.0.66 beta?

Brad Roberts via dmd-beta dmd-beta at puremagic.com
Fri Jul 11 17:51:44 PDT 2014

There's hundreds of open bugs of various levels of embarrassment.  That's not exactly a recently
introduced bug.  We need to be focusing on the regressions and keeping the release cycle fast enough
that we're not trying to slip more and more fixes in once the beta cycle has started.  There's going
to be a next release for more fixes to reside.

My 2 cents,
Brad