[dmd-internals] dmd commit, revision 632

Brad Roberts braddr at puremagic.com
Mon Aug 30 09:36:39 PDT 2010

Rewriting do_test.sh into a d app instead of bash would help, but it'd
still leave a gap for the hand full of tests that use a post-test script
to do more validations than just 'it built' or 'it ran'.

Every one of those is easily available in cygwin.

The other key changes I didn't mention below is the obvious stuff like
abstracting .o into $(OBJ) or something similar to hide the .o vs .obj
difference between platforms, and other similar file name deltas.