[dmd-internals] How important are the exact formats of __DATE__, __TIME__, and __TIMESTAMP___?

Jonathan M Davis jmdavisProg at gmx.com
Tue Mar 8 20:41:16 PST 2011

On Tuesday 08 March 2011 19:53:46 Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
> > Do they _have_ to be in a particular format? I ask because I've slowly
> > been going through the lexer code, translating it to D for
> > std.lang.d.lex
>
> What is std.lang.d.lex?

It's the D lexer for Phobos that Walter wanted written. He wanted someone to
port the compiler's C++ frontend's lexer to D. I volunteered to do it.

http://lists.puremagic.com/pipermail/digitalmars-d/2010-October/085981.html

I've slowly been working on it, but I'm a ways from being done.

- Jonathan M Davis