[dmd-internals] I think we should deprecate array .sort and .reverse properties in this release

Steve Schveighoffer schveiguy at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 12 12:19:48 PDT 2011

Yes, I agree this should be done ASAP.

Has anyone also looked at what it would take to remove the xtoString and friends from TypeInfo_Struct?  That pseudo interface is getting less and less important with all the improvements in generic programming D has.

It seems to be a common issue when someone thinks they define those members correctly only to find the runtime doesn't use it...

-Steve