[dmd-internals] To consume pull requests for trivial bugs

Leandro Lucarella luca at llucax.com.ar
Wed Aug 22 16:02:56 PDT 2012

Don Clugston, el 22 de August a las 13:13 me escribiste:
> On 22 August 2012 13:10, Leandro Lucarella <luca at llucax.com.ar> wrote:
> > Andrei Alexandrescu, el 21 de August a las 19:14 me escribiste:
> >>
> >> That's not the case.
> >
> > Then I'm outdated, would you be kind enough to inform me which people is
> > pushing changes to the DMD public repo other than Walter?
>
> I am, together with Kenji and Brad.

Thank you. I didn't know you were, Kenji said the invitation was recent
and he was the trigger of all this thread. I didn't count Brad because
AFAIK he usually only pushed infrastructure and auto-tester stuff.

And I'm curious, are your commits are previously peer-reviewed by
anyone? Do you push other people's commits?