[dmd-internals] type inconsistency in the source code

mrmocool at gmx.de mrmocool at gmx.de
Fri Jan 27 08:22:59 PST 2012

> Sure, the names used in dmd aren't particularly consistent... but do
> you really want to break every open pull request?

Hmm indeed a problem. Maybe one could only change those occurrences that
aren't changed in any pull request.
But in the end most of them are rather small changes that should be
trivial to rebase.

I also have a hunch that these types aren't used that much inside of
methods, but rather as class member types or function return types.
Most pull requests don't touch these.