[dmd-internals] So about the whole pull request thing

Andrei Alexandrescu andrei at erdani.com
Tue Oct 2 08:24:26 PDT 2012

On 10/2/12 11:11 AM, Alex Rønne Petersen wrote:
> I recently took a liking to Phabricator[1] for project management.

Phabricator has been developed internally at Facebook and I use it on a
daily basis. I very very highly recommend it. If there's any momentum to
move to Phabricator, I'd fully endorse it.

The only reason I haven't suggested migrating to Phabricator yet is I
didn't want to stir things once again too early. But if use of github
reviews is painful, we definitely should look at Phabricator.

Andrei