[dmd-internals] Pulling D language enhancements

Walter Bright via dmd-internals dmd-internals at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 10 02:37:51 PDT 2014

On 10/10/2014 12:14 AM, Daniel Murphy wrote:

>I can't say I've seen you making bad decisions because of this.  In an
ideal world you wouldn't be put in this position, but it's a lot
better than the alternative of_never_  getting a decision on
enhancements.

I've pulled quite a few enhancements. The changelog is full of them.

 > I would consider both of those merged enhancements as arguably making
existing features work correctly.

This thread is not about whether those were good enhancements or not, it's about
the process.