[Greylist-users] Seg Fault after MAIL FROM

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Jun 23 15:02:26 PDT 2003

Try printing to stderr instead.  I've found that in other unrelated testing
that occasionally unflushed buffers never send out their print statements.

You may also want to change your ulimit so that you can get a coredump.
Then use "gdb programname corefile".  It'll tell you where it crashed, and
then enter "t".  It will show you a stack trace.