[Greylist-users] Seg Fault after MAIL FROM

Dave Corcoran dave at mailrazor.com
Mon Jun 23 14:35:01 PDT 2003

Re: the print statements... yeah, I had done that previously but I just did
it again to double-check. I put a print function as the very first line in
the "from" callback like so:

sub envfrom_callback
{
  print "I made it to envfrom_callback!\n";
  my $ctx = shift;
  my @args = @_;

And lo and behold... it seg faults before it ever gets to print that line
out. So i don't know what's happening.

At the moment I'm taking the 'sample.pl' milter script that came with the
distro (which works 100%) and piece by piece changing it to look like
relaydelay.pl to find out where it breaks.

But if you have any other suggestions... :)

-Dave