[Greylist-users] Installation problems

Keith keith at acsinc.net
Fri Nov 14 08:53:19 PST 2003

Hello list members. I need a little help please.
I'm having a problems getting relaydelay installed and working.
Linux version 2.4.20-20.7 (bhcompile at porky.devel.redhat.com) (gcc
version 2.96 20000731 (Red Hat Linux 7.3 2.96-113))
This is perl, v5.8.0 built for i686-linux-thread-multi
mysql server version: 3.23.49, DBI  Version 1.38, DBD-mysql Version
2.9002
Sendmail-Milter-0.18
sendmail-8.12.10
with
Xrelaydelay, S=local:/var/run/relaydelay.sock, T=S:1m;R:2m;E:3m
O InputMailFilters=relaydelay
in the conf.
When I run /usr/src/relaydelay-0.04/relaydelay.pl
nothing gets written to the database.

here's what I see (repeating lines replaced with "..."):

[root at computer relaydelay-0.04]# ./relaydelay.pl
Using connection 'local:/var/run/relaydelay.sock' for filter relaydelay
DBI Connecting to DBI:mysql:database=relaydelay:host=localhost:port=3306
Starting Sendmail::Milter 0.18 engine.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 257.
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<Deltaig at poczta.fm>
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 257.
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<Fpose at JUNO.COM>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<pearliecullyqosc at iname.com>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<vha326icg at earthlink.net>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<Mammienxt at nana.co.il>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<Gluvhr at NETCOM.COM>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<znexpywxfnc at hotmail.com>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData:
0<offers-3280508B531EC2390337DC56A7B224FA-gbrown=acsinc.net at aptimail.apt
atics.com>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<frr1wjr at hotmail.com>
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 257.
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<Aexploring at JUNO.COM>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<Averyttb at anet.ne.jp>
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 257.

<<<< Follows this basic pattern until following lines >>>

=== 2003-11-14 11:13:09 ===
Stored Sender: <cmuller at wyche.com>
Passed Recipient: <dsofield at acsinc.net>
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 589.
./relaydelay.pl line 607.
  Relay:  - If_Addr:
./relaydelay.pl line 608.
  RelayIP:  - RelayName:  - RelayIdent:  - PossiblyForged:
./relaydelay.pl line 609.
  From:  - To:
./relaydelay.pl line 610.
  InMailer:  - OutMailer:  - QueueID:
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 617.
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 617.
  Mail delivery is not using an smtp-like mailer.  Skipping checks.
  IN EOM CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<cmuller at wyche.com><dsofield at acsinc.net>
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 257.
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<Amercuryc at ATT.COM>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<Laveraqexs at freemail.nl>
  IN ABORT CALLBACK - PrivData: 0<y37drsgs at hotmail.com>
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 257.

=== 2003-11-14 11:13:17 ===
Stored Sender: <xauxsj at yahoo.ca>
Passed Recipient: <joesjunk at acsinc.net>
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at ./relaydelay.pl
line 589.
./relaydelay.pl line 607.

<<< and so on and on >>>>

Anybody know what I need to do to get it working?
Thanks,
-Keith