[Greylist-users] Installing

Keith keith at acsinc.net
Tue Nov 4 09:10:26 PST 2003

On initial test running relaydelay.pl I get the following "undefined
symbol"
output that looks like I may have a milter problem, I have not set up
sendmail configuration for the milter piece yet so this may be the
expected error message I don't know. Anyone?

[bob at testbox5 relaydelay-0.04]# ./relaydelay.pl
Using connection 'local:/var/run/relaydelay.sock' for filter relaydelay
/usr/bin/perl: relocation error:
/usr/local/ActivePerl-5.8/lib/site_perl/5.8.0/i686-linux-thread-multi/au
to/Sendmail/Milter/Milter.so: undefined symbol: smfi_setconn