[Greylist-users] Re: Greylist-users Digest, Vol 11, Issue 10

TSS Support support at tss.net
Mon Apr 19 14:35:28 PDT 2004

>Assuming you're using relaydelay, the form of whitelist record you would
>want is just setting the rcpt_to field, with relay_ip and mail_from fields
>to null.
>
>The code in cvs also has support for using sendmail's access db to
>do whitelisting.
>
>Evan

So would you know the easiest way to whitelist an entire domain? I'd like to
do that on our backup MX hosts, because we have domains that don't run
greylisting but want to use our mail servers as backups - and our mail
servers do greylist. So it would be nice to whitelist all @someaddress.com
recipients.

-Keith