[Greylist-users] manually adding a triplet

chris at chrisbaker.net chris at chrisbaker.net
Wed Apr 21 07:26:09 PDT 2004

I finally got graylisting up and running yesterday. I want to thank
Martin Dempsey especially for his assitance and some people on the
Exim-users group.

I have unfortunately noticed that one e-mail newsletter is not coming
through, however. It has normally come on Tuesday. The newsletter
isn't that big a deal, but I wonder if other people's newsletters will also
have trouble.

How can I manually add a triplet to the whitelist part of graylisting? I
am using Exim 4.30 on Debian 3.0.

Thanks.

Chris