[Greylist-users] Black/Whitelisting

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Tue Jan 6 10:27:44 PST 2004

The default of greylisting is the opposite.  The easiest solution (depending
on the number of domains), would probably be to add a wildcard rcpt_to
domain whitelist entry for each domain you don't want to use greylisting.

If you have too many domains for that to be possible, you can easily modify
the code either to add a hardcoded list of domains to check, or add a
special table in the db that you lookup the domain in to see if it should be
greylist-checked.  (I may add something like this in the next version)

If you want to use the version from CVS, you can also accomplish the same
thing with the access.db support and the FRIEND tag (see the README file in
CVS)

Evan