[Greylist-users] Re: Greylist Greatness! My New App is Now Available!

Billy B. Bilano mr.bill.bilano at email.server.unix.bill.bilano.biz
Fri Jul 2 13:02:03 PDT 2004

Santiago!

My software is too free! I am not charging or asking for a single penny!
You have the source and it is free for anybody to use and to love!

I had to make my own license because I didn't want to use that crappy
GPL thing because it makes my servers smell like socks.

--
Mr. Billy B. Bilano, MSCE, CCNA
<http://www.bilano.biz/>