[Greylist-users] Exiscan

Christopher Baker chris at chrisbaker.net
Tue Mar 9 03:50:43 PST 2004

> The package
>
>   exim4-daemon-heavy
>
> apparently already contains the exiscan patch.  The description reads:

I already know about this. I started to install it yesterday. I stopped
the installation because it said that it was going to remove my current
install of Exim and replace it with its own install of Exim. Does that
mean that it is gonig to replace graylisting, too?

I want to install Exiscan and make sure that the install doesn't mess up
what I have currently installed.

Chris

FRANK BURNS: Unless we each conform, unless we
obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there
is no possible way we can remain free.
_M*A*S*H_, "The Novocaine Mutiny"
Chris Baker -- www.chrisbaker.net
chris at chrisbaker.net, chrisbaker at iname.com, cbaker2 at columbus.rr.com
"When you stop growing, you start dying."