[Greylist-users] Re: Identifying ill configured relays from expired records

Philip Kizer pckizer at nostrum.com
Sun May 2 08:25:09 PDT 2004

Paul Davies <paul.davies at jrc.it> wrote:
>But we have over this period identified some ill-configure relays out
>there which we have had to "whilelist" , yahoo etc .... Currently ~45
>whitelisted servers...

Would you mind sharing this list that you've collected?  We're just finally
getting into deployment on my larger mail site and that would be helpful in
our kick-start...(me and my dozen users obviously had no problem
identifying the sites needed for whitelisting on my personal domain, and
all of those were already submitted back to Evan last summer and are
already in the docs).

-philip

--
Philip Kizer, Chief Systems Engineer, Texas A&M University
USENIX Liaison to Texas A&M University         <usenix at tamu.edu>