[Greylist-users] Looking for updated list of bad (but good) senders

Graham Toal gtoal at gtoal.com
Fri Sep 10 16:26:43 PDT 2004

> Looking for an updated list of those large providers who tend to do
> unique senders or retry email from random IP's in their pool (like
> yahoo).  Been noticing a slow trickle of dropped email, and I'd like to
> rule this out as a cause.

We really need to keep a central repository of all these little
tweaks that are necessary to keep a greylist system working well.
The obvious place would be Evan Harris's site and the next most
obvious place would be greylisting.org.  As a least preferred and
temporary home I could make some space on my wiki so that people
could add their own info directly.  I'm not sure a wiki is a good
place for stuff like this though due to the potential for spammers
to find and abuse it.