[Greylist-users] Looking for updated list of bad (but good) senders

Matthew L. Seidl seidl at wraith.com
Mon Sep 13 05:16:44 PDT 2004

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:16:24 -0500, "Brent Meshier" writes:

>Anything become of this thread?  I'd also like a list of IPs.

I haven't seen much I'm afraid.  I can try to pull my list, but its
mostly the stock list with an addition or two for uahoo group IPs that
have been mentioned here before.

-=- Matthew L. Seidl 		email: seidl at wraith.com                     =-=
=-= Research Scientist 			Project . . . What Project?	    -=-
-=- http://www.wraith.com/seidl                          -Morrow Quotes     =-=
=-= My friends tell me I lead far too interesting a life.                   -=-