[Greylist-users] SMTP/AUTH before greylist problem

Evan Harris eharris at puremagic.com
Wed Aug 3 13:22:51 PDT 2005

Support for bypassing the greylist for authenticated users is enabled by
default, there is no option to turn it off.  If it's not working, it's
probably because your sendmail isn't exporting the {auth_authen} and
{auth_type} macros which is how relaydelay gets that info.  Actually, only
{auth_authen} is necessary.

If your sendmail doesn't have them enabled by default, you may want to look
into adding:

define(`confMILTER_MACROS_ENVFROM',`{auth_authen}')

to your sendmail.mc.

Evan