[Greylist-users] Exchange & Greylisting

Ed Mills EdMills at Alumni.Williams.edu
Thu Dec 15 13:12:19 PST 2005

Brent,
	Check out ORFEE from www.vamsoft.com. It does greylisting as well as
RDNSBL and a variety of other anti-spam checks. It can run on any Win
2000/2003 box. It's $200 to buy with a year of updates, and $100 per year
for additional updates. You can run it on the same box as Exchange, or on a
server that sits in front of exchange. I run it on my own system and another
and have had good experiences. Vamsoft seems quite responsive to customer
feature requests.

Ed

-----Original Message-----
From: Brent Meshier [mailto:bmeshier at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2005 7:11 AM
To: greylist-users at lists.puremagic.com
Subject: [Greylist-users] Exchange & Greylisting

Has any work been done to bring greylisting to Microsoft Exchange?
I've been running greylisting on both sendmail and qmail for the last few
years and I can't imagine life without it.  Within the next month we will be
migrating our mail to Exchange.. SBS 2003 specifically.  If there is a
solution already out there I'd like to know, otherwise I'll go brush up on
my VB scripting and get to work.

--Brent