[Greylist-users] Re: Daemonize, sender domain whitelist/blacklist patch for 0.04

Paul Venezia pvenezia at jpj.net
Sun Feb 6 19:51:21 PST 2005

Sure. It's missing a few modules, such as the detail module, but is
functional for adding and deleting white/blacklist entries that conform
to my patch. Edit whitelist.php with the correct MySQL
username/password.

http://www.jpj.net/relaydelay/phpwhitelist.tgz

Have you been using the patch? I'd be interested to get feedback.

-Paul